Drawn carefully by hand this design shows improvements to the theatre’s projection box for showing films. It is one of a number of building plans drawn up and approved at the time. We don’t know if the work was carried out, the theatre was closed at the time.
Films and newsreels were shown again in 1917.
Image courtesy of The Theatres Trust