- Opening Night: 15 May 1944
- Performance: 20 May 1944
- Genre: Variety
2. The West End Girls
3. Freddie Forbes ? ?Jest In Fun?
4. Bettina and Richman – in the ?Dream Waltz? with The West End Girls
5. Scott Sanders – ?The Grinder?
6. Beryl Orde – Impressionist
7. Freddie Forbes with Angela Barrie ? ?A Quiet Spot?
8. Interval – Hippodrome Orchestra under Jack Weston
9. Rhumbaland – Bettina and Richman with the West End Girls
10. The Two Cromwells – Dare-Devils of the Air
11. Freddie Forbes with Angela Barrie in ?More Fun?
12. ?The Blues? – The West End Girls
13. Monte Rey – Radio’s Romantic Singer; at the Piano – Al Kendall
14. Scott Sanders – The Old Time Actor
- Performance Times: 17:10 and 19:25
- Notes: In the programmes, there was this notice:- ?Alert? and ?All Clear? signals will be advised to Patrons by means of illuminated signs, which are placed at each side of the stage. Those desiring to leave may do so but the Performance will continue.