- Opening Night: 17 April 1950
- Performance: 29 April 1950
1. Edwina Carol and the John Tiller Girls invite you to ?Stand Easy?
2. The Gang Break Loose, led by Cheerful Charlie Chester, accompanied by Fred Ferrari, Ken Morris, Arthur Haynes and Len Marten
3. The Five Brahims from Morocco Take A Tumble
4. ?Follow The Guides? – Company
5. Gene Anderton asks you to ?Take Your Choice? – and the Company introduce Marriott and Wenman
6. ?Right Outside? – Company
7. Ken Morris goes Crazy – Murdering A Song
8. ?Carnival? – The Company introduce the Boliana Ivanko Four
Intermission – Hippodrome Orchestra under Frank Hagley ? ?Melodious Medley No.5?, arranged by Frank Hagley
9. ?Seeing Double? – The John Tiller Girls
10. Len Marten ? ?On The Cuff?
11. The Hambone Repertory Company – Company
12. Fred Ferrari – The Voice
13. Cheerful Charlie Chester ? ?The Chin-Up Boy?
14. Until We Meet Again – ?Keep Smiling? – The Company
- Performance Times: Twice daily at 18:15 and 20:30