- Opening Night: 11 October 1948
- Performance: 16 October 1948
2. ?Swing Your Way To Happiness? – Gus Aubrey introduces the company
3. Hal Mack and His Dancing Demons – Speedy Steppers
4. Frank Randle and Gus Aubrey
5. Hal Swain and His Swing Sisters
6. Frank Randle and Audrey Hewitt
7. Frank Randle presents ?The Mandalay Singers?
Intermission – Hippodrome Orchestra under Kevin Mallon – ?Mischief? and ?Whistling Rufus?
8. ?Sing As We Go? – Company
9. Gus Aubrey – The ?Lady? They All Talk About
10. Stan Stafford – The Silver-Voiced Navvy
11. The Ben Abdrahman Wazzan Troupe
12. Frank Randle ? ?The Old Hiker?, assisted by Gus Aubrey
13. A. J. Powell and His Banjo Octet and ?Symphony? – with Rita Shearer at the Hammond Organ, Janet Frazer and George Sandiford
14. Finale – Company