- Opening Night: 06 March 1911
- Performance: 11 March 1911
- Genre: Variety
1. The Brothers Bright – Society Gymnasters
2. M’lle Z?lie De Lussan – the Famous Prima-Donna from the Royal Opera House. The most distinguished Artiste ever appearing in Vaudeville. A rare offering of brilliant, artistic and beautiful music.
3. Scott and Whaley – America’s Foremost Comedians and Dancers, who created quite a furore on their last visit with their Eccentric Dancing.
4. Ethel Newman – in Monologue “Her Wedding Day”
5. Taree – “The Musical Australian Bushman”
6. Miss Elsie Southgate and Her Violin, assisted by James Coward at the Mustel Organ – The Only Girl Violiniste with a Phenomenal Tone
7. The Millwards?- The Latest Comedy Novelty in Vaudeville
8. Marie Kendall – The Popular Vocal Comedienne – In all her Latest Successes, including “Don’t Worry” & “Down Goes the Flag”
9. Animated Pictures on the Bioscope
- Number of Acts: 9
- Number of Performances: 13
- Performance Times: Monday to Saturday at 18:00 and 21:00 with a matinee performance on Thursday at 14:30
- Circus: Gymnasts