- Opening Night: 13 February 1905
- Performance: 18 February 1905
- Genre: Variety
1. Vivian Dell – premier danseuse
2. Mons. Valouri – novelty juggler with his wonderfully trained Pigeons
3. A. Royd – Tenor vocalist
4. Brinn – in his extraordinary performance ‘Pastimes on a Battleship’
5. Gus Harris – ‘genuine Hebrew delineator’
6. Harry Granton’s ‘specially selected London Company, including Mr. Edmund Campbell, in the Farcical Absurdity “Packing Up”, from the Palace Theatre, London’
7. Meir and Mora – American speciality artistes
8. Harry Allister – the celebrated character impersonator
9. Tarro Myaki – ‘the Champion Ju-Jitsu Wrestler of Japan – the man who defeated the invincible Yukio Tani in 5 minutes 5 seconds at the Tivoli Music Hall, London on December 24 1904, thereby winning the ?100 that was offered by Apollo, the Athlete, to anyone who could defeat his prot?g?.
Tarro Myaki offers ?20 to any man living whom he fails to defeat within 10 minutes, and ?1 per minute to any man who stays over 5 minutes without being made to acknowledge his own defeat, and ?1,000 to the man who will come forward and defeat Myaki.
This offer is specially directed to Munroe and Hackerschmidt.
No notice required whatever. Myaki will wrestle 3 men at each performance if required, and no man under 11 stone will be permitted to appear against him’
10. Animated Pictures
- Number of Acts: 10
- Number of Performances: 13
- Performance Times: Monday to Saturday at 18:00 and 21:00 with a matinee performance on Thursday at 14:30
- Circus: Novelty Juggler
- Notes: -0