- Opening Night: 20 March 1950
- Performance: 25 March 1950
2. Les Ritchie and Wendy – Aristoctrats of Dance
3. Morecambe and Wise ? ?Fools Rush In?
4. The Hurricanes – Whirlwind Continental Adagio Team
5. Monsewer Eddie Gray; at the Piano (if we had one) – Jack Hartman
6. Dorothy Ward – In Old and New Song Successes; at the Piano – Alan Kitson; Dancer – Little June Marden
7. Jimmy James presents a comedy interlude – ?His First Night?. (Husband – Jimmy James; His Friend – Bretton Woods; Policeman – Hutton Conyers)
Intermission – Hippodrome Orchestra under Frank Hagley – A Selection of Popular Songs by the Famous International Singing Star who is appearing at this Theatre Next Week – Jean Sablon
8. Les Ritchie and Wendy – Dance Time Again
9. Leslie Sarony – Bright and Breezy Comedian of the ?Two Leslies?
10. Anne Shelton – The Golden Voice of Radio
11. Jimmy James presents his Latest Discovery Hutton Conyers; Interrupter – Bretton Woods
12. Priscilla Kayes presents Cilla’s Football Dogs – ?A Riot of Fun?
- Notes: Moss Empires Golden Jubilee Week