- Opening Night: 19 March 1945
- Performance: 24 March 1945
- Genre: Variety
2. Earle and Babette ? ?Dance Stylists?
3. Duncan Gray ? ?Top Hat, White Tie and Tales?
4. Evelyn Taylor and Sonny Thomas ? ?The New Song and Dance Team?
5. Robb Wilton – ?The Day War Broke Out?
6. Jimmy Jewel and Ben Warriss ? ?Gems of Comedy?
8. Earle and Babette – will entertain again
9. Stanelli – The BBC Comedian with his ?Smoke Screen Voice?
10. Ganjou Brothers and Juanita – ?Showland’s Thrilling Dancers?
11. Jimmy Jewel and Ben Warriss ? ?With More Comedy?
12. Marie Wilson – ?Cycling Capers?
- Performance Times: 17:10 and 19:25
- Notes: The show will be broadcast on Wednesday - 2nd Performance 'Come and Join Us'