- Opening Night: 05 August 1912
- Performance: 10 August 1912
- Genre: Variety
1. Scott and Whaley – ‘America’s Premier Coloured Eccentric Comedians – ‘Don’t Push Me No More’
2. Henri De Vries presents ‘Submarine F.7.’ -?A representation, correct in every detail of the working of a real Submarine.
3. The Fimans – In an Original Comedy Scena
4. Woodward and Page – In Comedy, Cycling, Musical and Dancing Act
5. Frank Hartley – Comedy Juggler direct from his American Success
6. Oswald Williams, assisted by Winifred La Barte and Co., presenting a Magical Entertainment worked at Lightning Speed – Illusion following Illusion with Amazing Rapidity
7. Daisy Morrell – Comedienne
8.?Hippodrome Pictures shown on the Bioscope
- Number of Acts: 8
- Number of Performances: 13
- Performance Times: Monday to Saturday at 18:00 and 21:00 with a matinee performance on Thursday at 14:30
- Notes: On the Poster, the Management of the Hippodrome 'desire to thank the Public of Birmingham for the splendid patronage accorded them during the past season. During the forthcoming season of 1912-1913, they will spare no effort to merit a continuance of such support'