Twice Nightly

In August 1900, when The Tower of Varieties and Circus was relaunched as the Tivoli Theatre of Varieties, the new music hall introduced the notion of twice nightly performances, which had never been seen before in the West Midlands. The first house would be seated for 6:00pm and would be completed in time for a second performance at 9:00pm.